Friday, May 8, 2015

Project 2 - Week 2

New Sketchup Model with Curved Component




Through the coming together of these two very different forms, my monument will reflect the concept of multiculturalism, the coming together of multiple cultures and living together in harmony, just as the two very different forms within my model sit together comfortably.

My model will also be promoting sustainability.

Parallel Projections


The projections are based on the following couple of axonometrics:









Site

The site I have chosen is the soccer field side. I believe that it is at a good location, a monument which is seen while approaching the Blacktown International Sportspark. In addition to this, the monument can also be seen from Eastern Rd, while approaching the sportspark. As it can be seen from multiple main roads, I think the soccer field side is ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment